A Canadian writer teaches English and finds out what it's like to be a foreigner.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sights

I didn't take many photos on the weekend, since I was mostly caked in mud and I didn't think my camera would appreciate it as much as I did. So here are just a few of the non-mudded times:


The view from the Motel.


Again at night.


Traditional Korean drumming in the plaza.


Drama, as in "I don't want no..."


In keeping with the previous guests, I left my mark on the headboard. Those who know, know.


This lady was decked out in maximum sun protection gear, including the mask with clothes-pins holding it in place. I saw her roaming the beach selling the most random stuff, as you can see: ice cream, along with inflatable devil pitchforks.


The watery, sloshing mud shenanigan pool, looking much tamer on Sunday afternoon.


"UV, whut?" or "Whitey's last stand."


Life's a beach.


Flaving. Mad Flaving.

No comments: